Saturday, November 8, 2014

No Shave November

Hey all,

Well it is No Shave November. To be honest I have always sported a beard and I can only think of several times where I shaved it in the last 20+ years.

Thing is that I can not remember if I have ever grown it out. So I have taken the No Shave challenge and going to see if I can grow my beard out.

The first pict is of me starting out in the last week of October. 


This is a pict of me Nov 8th 2014. I have been trying to shape it and you can see it is a little longer and I am trying to shape it to be more tapered. 

 I will add more updates as the month progresses. This will be a lot of fun.


2 comments:

  1. I like this images see our some utility kilt Designs USA, and i thing you can get it one time and check our quality or products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A widely popular and elegant type of bulky yarn is cashmere. Merkintärenkaat

    ReplyDelete