Friday, October 31, 2014

Not Really Into Halloween

Today is Halloween. I can't say that I am to much into this holiday for religious reasons. I can go into all of that, but if you really want to know, you can read my latest article on my website for that.

Happy Commit Spiritual Adultery Against Christ & Whore Yourself Out With Satan Day - READ MORE >>> http://ow.ly/DDROE

I do hope that the men out there take the time to wear their kilts today. Heck any day in wearing your kilt is a good day in deed.

A fellow kilt wearer that is on my REAL MEN WEAR KILTS Facebook page mentioned that he wore his Great Kilt today and beat his boss in best costume.

His boss was all decked out in leather biker garb. He won in his Kilt.

It just goes to show you that a man in a kilt will always convey confidence and manliness even at some of the ideas (man in leather) that have typically stood for manhood.

Guys, want to impress, stop all this wimpy wanna-be stuff. Highland up and put on a kilt.

Real Men Wear Kilts.

Kilt On!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment